Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oh Sunny Day

Today was a beautiful day, the sun was out, hey it was even somewhat warm (spots where the sun hit you)! But why... why... DID THERE HAVE TO BE BEES EVERYWHERE?!?! OHMYGAWSH! So I found out bees are attracted to dark colors because you know their enemies are black bears or whatever. Guess what? I was wearing BLACK jeans and a HUGE bee kept on following me as I was walking home from the bus! I was already paranoid because I hate riding the bus home (it's my second time this year tehe)especially since it takes like 1/2 an hour to get home, and I was squished to death on the bus! A girl sat next to me, and then another er... BIGGER girl sat next to her and I was so uncomfortable! Hahaha Anyways, the bee...it was buzzing and bumping around my legs, scariest bug! I haven't even been stung by a bee before and I'm still terrified of them... >.< I was walking and eep-ing and trying to escape the wrath of the HUGE bee.
Oh so embarrassing!
This totally reminds me of the DECA competition when a "bee" started to fly around me during the test and I was f-f-f-freaking out so bad. hahah I was twitchin' and eep-ing and surrounded by what ... like a hundred or two people. It ended up being a fly. YAY. Except, I also HATE FLIES. And the worst part was that it was HUMONGOUS, like one of those horse flies! It landed on my paper upside down... I didn't even want to look at it... ughhhhh. Thank goodness Michelle was there to rescue me. Phew.

I don't care if anyone thinks I'm a girly girl for writing a blog about this... BEES, FLIES, SPIDERS, ALL THEM BUGS...THEY NASTYYYY!

...I am forever scarred.

No comments:

Post a Comment