Wednesday, February 10, 2010

This is so old...

Oh man last year was the best! Mrs. Wright had the best assignments especially when she assigned us to write poems! (Michelle you know what I'm talking about :D) I wrote about lame things though... I think we had to rhyme or something in this poem...

"Silently Screaming" by Priscilla Vorng

It angers me how you silently hide,
The emotions you love to keep inside,
You make me feel rejected and denied,
Can't you express your feelings and confide,
Isn't it only fair you tell the truth,
No need for lying, you can speak your mind,
Tell me soon before we waste all our youth,
It doesn't matter, no need to be kind,
Selfish, you are; someone will always hurt,
Forget that just choose the one you love most,
If you don't stop you will look like a flirt,
I already know you love me the least,
Even though you left me for your lover
I'll love you now and always forever.

Wow... that was horrible rhyming! Why am I so bad at it... hahahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment